Sunday morning worship service is resuming today. There will be no adult or children's Sunday School or Jr Church. The nursery room will be available but not staffed. To get the doors open we need some volunteers to help with cleaning so email Pastor Phil if you are available. Things will look a bit different and there is lots to share.
- We will still stream online so if you are not able to attend or do not yet feel comfortable attending then you can watch on our Facebook page
- Church will start promptly at 10:30am due to the live stream
- We are not serving coffee but feel free to bring your own. We will have bottled water available.
- We will be practicing social distancing so please sit in your own family gorup. Masks are not required - you choose if you want to wear one. We will have a mask only room available in the education wing with live streaming if you would like that option.
- Please be aware of each other's personal space. We are a loving and hugging group and you will be tempted since you have not seen your friends for so long but this might not be the time.
- There will be hand sanitizer all over so please use liberally.
- We will not be passing the offering bg but feel free to place offering in the box at the back or continue to use whatever online means you have been using for your giving.
- You all know the drill--- if you have a fever over 100 or have any symptoms, please stay at home but let us know so that we can pray.
I think that is it. We look forward to getting together again and seeing everyone in person!